Swiss Laboratory access’ traditional and trusted Swiss Alpine Herbs from Organic Farmers in the Swiss Alps. These farmers have been farming Swiss medicinal herbs for generations. The Herbs contracted by private treaty between the farmers and the Swiss Laboratory.
- Helps in fortifying the immune system
- For detoxification of the body.
- Kidney health and hydration.
- Suppressing a cough, reducing inflammation and aids in general respiratory ailments.
- Improves the metabolism
- Aids in digestion and strengthening the stomach.
- Nerve regeneration and health. (calmative effects)
- Revitalising the body
- Helpful against symptoms such as nausea, bloating and indigestion.
- Provides relief for menstrual pains and headache.
- Helps in the prevention of high blood pressure and cardiac arrhythmia
- Used as a treatment for bronchitis and asthma,
- Helpful as a cough suppressant and expectorant
- Used as an antiseptic.
- Useful in the treatment of inflammation
- Antimicrobial and antiviral
Besides the strictest food safety specifications, the recipes developed by our researchers unify the results of modern dietetics and the experience of popular medicine reaching back to centuries.