Includes Vitamin C, Vitamin A, vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12.
The Swiss Laboratory have used technology to combine natures goodness an a ready to drink format that the body can efficiently handle. Using a sophisticated matrix of Vitamins that compliment each other to make the absorption of the nutrition into the body possible.
“A REVOLUTION IN VITAMIN DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY”
Vitamins are organic substances that our bodies need to aid in the healthy function of cell growth, and it is very little we can do without them. For our bodies to maintain optimal health we need to take vitamins daily. These Vitamins can be absorbed through both, a healthy diet and a Multi-Vitamin Supplement.
There are 13 essential vitamins (nine are found in DeLaVie) the body requires to function correctly, and they are. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Folate (folic acid and B9)
Vitamins are put into two categories (1) Fat soluble (2) Water soluble.
- Fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E and K. Our body stores fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E and K in our fatty tissue.
- Water-soluble vitamins. Our bodies eliminate water-soluble vitamins through urine, therefore, we need to replenish those vitamins daily.
Vitamin B12 is unique as it is the only water-soluble vitamin that is stored in the liver for many years.
Each of these essential vitamins has a vital role to play in the body, and if it doesn’t get enough, it can cause a deficiency and health problems. Furthermore, we specifically need them for the correct functioning of the cardiovascular system, immune health, bone health and physical fitness. Each vitamin has a different function to play in the bodies system.
- Vitamin A boosts the immunity, aids in healthy eyesight, bones, teeth, and skin.
- Vitamin C is the worlds most famous vitamin for a reason it has antioxidant benefits that help the body form healthy tissue and absorb iron. DeLaVie has a high dose of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps the body form red blood cells.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) Our skin and nerves are replenished by taking Vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) helps in the production of cholesterol and hormones. It is essential for the metabolism of food.
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain brain function and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) The human body requires Vitamin B7 for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates. Vitamin B7 also helps in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B9 (folate) works with Vitamin B12 to help form red blood cells. It is essential for the production of DNA, so it is vital for the pregnant woman to get as much folate as possible to prevent any birth defects.
- Vitamin B12 helps service the central nervous system and aid in the forming of red blood cells.